In2sense 3D breaks down design barriers by giving you the ability to form conductive circuits to the shape of your end product.
It’s the world’s first complex curved, smartphone-style interface panel – and it delivers many product advantages around shape, weight, space and overall cost.
For the first time, you’ll cost-effectively be able to produce products and human interfaces that don’t follow the current planar model. This unique capability will transform the established ‘look’ of products because it makes it so easy for design teams to integrate the unit into a homogenous finished panel.
- Compact and ultra light: you get a low surface height because the system combines the illumination, SMT components, processor and touch sensor on a single complex curved plane
- More than 90% recyclability: thanks to our sustainable technologies (compared to average 30% recyclability using current hard substrate printed circuit boards)
- Unsurpassed noise reduction: with our fully self-calibrating capacitive switch touch system
- Low cost secret till lit: with smartphone-style switching technology
- Bespoke design capabilities: fully 3D complex curve technology, with the ability to integrate electroluminescent, LED or optic fibre rear illumination capability to meet your precise requirements
Brexit-proof UK Electronics Manufacturers Considering recent negotiations, we want to assure our current and future customers of our strong position during and after Brexit. Also, we want to clarify the predicted effects of the potential outcomes of the UK leaving the European Union (EU). In2tec is a leading design to manufacture electronic engineering company. For […]
Railway to Innovation The rail industry is already heavily electronic, with carriages either being fully electric or hybrid diesel-electric, and purely fossil-fuel variants now only serving as quaint attractions. The industry is in a state of constant innovation, and with smart cities, the internet of things (IOT) and increasing autonomy on the horizon, railways foreshadow […]
Consumer Electronics as seen by a Flexible Electronic Engineering Company In2tec is a design to manufacture provider of bespoke electronic solutions. For over 25 years, we have specialised in creating custom electronic solutions for clients in increasingly diverse markets, from banking to motorsport and beyond. We have invested heavily in the R&D of flexible electronics, […]
Haptic Technology and In2tec Haptic technology, recreating the sense of touch, is widely regarded as the emerging technology forming the next step of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), in that current devices enable users to see and hear a virtual world, or the floating interfaces of augmented reality, but when they reach out […]
Flexible Electronics and In2tec Flexible electronics are a type of cutting edge technology, supporting the invention of high-tech products. However, many are unaware flexible electronics come in two varieties: dynamic and contoured. Dynamic means the electronics flex during use, where normal electronics would break, seen mainly in wearable devices such as smartwatches. Contoured means the […]
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Let’s redefine what you can do with electronics by breaking down your design barriers and streamlining your supply chain.